[talk-au] Roundellhund

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Dec 13 04:55:57 GMT 2008

I've been busy researching looking for Australian roundabout definitions. The
document I hope would provide the answer is available on line only after
payment, so that can wait until I can view a copy for free, which should be
next week.
I've lots of other information, and will order and present it logically to add
to the discussion, but not everything I found has been dry and technical.
For your enjoyment, the Roundellhund, and a link to an English site as I can't
read Swedish.
http://www.roundaboutdog.net/