[talk-au] Major road cleanup

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:59:32 GMT 2008

I'm a little confused.  Everywhere I've seen a park on the side of the
road like that, it has used the same nodes, but not the same way.
Splitting the way should not effect the park at all, except if you add
nodes, in which case you'll need to add them to the park way as well.
Or am I thinking of something different?

Stephen