[talk-au] Major road cleanup

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:24:47 GMT 2008

"Splitting the way should not effect the park at all"

Stephen,

Every time I try to select the way, to split it, one of the parks get
selected instead.

I don't seem to be able to get to the road to add tthe two bridge end nodes,
unless I move the parks out of the way.
This entails ungluing them and then it is about impossible to get them back
again.

The street is Masson Street, running off Northbourne Avenue in central
Canberra. Feel free to have a go at it and
tell me how it's done.  Also, (Don;t tell Liz or Darrin) but there's a mini
roundabout there that I think should probably
be a normal one, but I can't get at it either since it is also part of both
the parks.

Nick