[talk-au] Routable OSM Garmin maps

Fri Dec 26 13:13:50 GMT 2008

Matt,

Two things:

One, I don't think these are being generated daily/correctly. Some places
I've edited aren't showing up and my super-stealth google powers indicate
that the filesizes for all the maps are the same today as they were on dec
22nd when google last cached the page. Could you check it out please.

Two, actually I managed to figure out a suitable solution.
wget --post-data
'u=garminroute%2FSA_route.img.zip&f=database%2FSA_route.img.zip.count'
http://www.osmaustralia.org/download.php
instead of wget http://www.osmaustralia.org/garminroute/SA_route.img.zip
in a bash script will mean you get to count your downloads nicely (thought
I'd post it here incase anyone else was doing the same.)

Cheers,
~Cameron