[talk-au] Adelaide out of copyright street directory

Paul Schulz paul at mawsonlakes.org
Tue Dec 30 22:38:58 GMT 2008

Hi Cameron,

Excellent. Great work. This still sounds like it is expensive for you
to do. Would you like a donation towards this?

How are you planning on making the scans available? (Would the State
Library like to have a copy of the

I would me more than happy to host a backup copy for you, depending on
their size.

If it's helpful, I have access to an A4 sheet scanner (Brother MFC)
which will scan to multipage PDF (in the CBD). Can do 20 pages at a
time.

Cheers,
Paul