[talk-au] coastline

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:53:34 GMT 2008

Elizabeth,

I just downloaded it with JOSM (Dec 26 ver) and got, for the long J
shaped beach curve, the following properties/tags

created_by = almien_coastlines
natural = coastline
source = PGS

The Lagoon and islands up in the top section have the tags

created_by = Dshpak_landsat_lakes
natural = coastline

Stephen