[talk-au] Tagging questions

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Feb 11 21:54:04 GMT 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Mike R wrote:
> Liz
>
> Yes, when you first use it, it asks if you want to install a special driver
> - I can't remember the details.
>
> I worked using IE6 and IE7.
>
> It gives Cadastral Boundaries at greater detail than Google Maps does.
>
> It gives some tremendous detail - I have two 50mm vent pipes on my roof and
> the shadows from both are detectable.
>
> Mike Richter

As a non-MS user, I have checked the view of my house at work on the MS
machine through the interface. Out here, lat=-34.2&lon=146.1, the detail
isn't that good, and even the large things on my roof - air cooler, large
exhaust fan, very big fan, and solar panels aren't detectable.
I would simply like to know if Rankins Springs has a "Railway Street" because
the only sign says "Bales Avenue", and the council map doesn't have any
streets south of the railway line, although it includes some of which  I
never saw any trace.

--
Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY and ASPHALT ...