[talk-au] How Do I?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Feb 12 06:40:12 GMT 2008

Despite a study of the wiki and a start on the mailing list archives....

How do I

mark land residential?  ? abutter=residential

mark land orchard / vineyard / general agricultural??

mark land industrial / commercial ...

I've found proposals but i'm not sure what is in use now
and i'd like to start marking land use on my bit of map

Liz

I started reading the archives and thought that there was a lot of good
material there which really needs to go on the wiki
I need a sickie with a good internet connection ;-)