[talk-au] New Mapper Sydney Campbelltown Randwick Help: Hi and Help?

Paul Zagoridis paulz at zagz.com
Wed Feb 13 12:17:52 GMT 2008

Thanks Stuart

Yes I've seen the mini_roundabout and will be looking at it for the
small slightly raised suburban models around the eastern suburbs of Sydney.

In this case however there are two honking huge roundabouts where the
road widens and service ways come in from all angles. They aren't neatly
circular either.

Regards

Paul

email: paulz at zagz.com