[talk-au] New Mapper Sydney Campbelltown Randwick Help: Hi and Help?

Franc Carter franc.carter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:26:09 GMT 2008

There was a discussion on talk-au some months ago about the use of
mini_rounabout in
Australia. From memory the informal otcome of this was that mini_roundabout
coud be used
for a roundabout that would fit inside the width of a residential road.

I don't know if this was ever documented however.

Franc