[talk-au] New Mapper Sydney Campbelltown Randwick Help: Hi and Help?

Russell Lang gsview at ghostgum.com.au
Wed Feb 13 22:50:08 GMT 2008

I would suggest an additional constraint, that it be possible for a truck
or bus to drive over the roundabout.  I know one small roundabout near a
primary school, where it is common for a bus to put two wheels over the
roundabout.  So mini_roundabout could be used for a small roundabout that
is paved in the middle, but should not be used for one that has a garden
or keep left sign posts in the middle.  This would produce routing
information for larger vehicles that is consistent with the UK.

So where should this be documented?
  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Australian_Roads_Tagging
Anybody got a link to the original discussion?  (I only recently joined
the list)