[talk-au] Rankins Springs

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Thu Feb 14 10:09:51 GMT 2008

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Mike R wrote:
> Liz
>
> Railway St is in the list but Bales Av is not !
>
> Mike

Looked at another source yesterday - our work database of names and addresses.
Quite a large number of names and addresses - between 33K and 35K I'd say.
2 respondents gave Bales Avenue as an address in that village, but none gave
Railway Street.

I think that the NSW LPI database is old and not good quality.
I found our block in the wrong locality, and our road covered three different
localities, issued randomly.
They also used our portion number, wrongly. (legally we are NIP245, they had
245, but our rural number, which gives our correct address, is 240).

Conclusion - don't trust these sources, survey better in our area.