[talk-au] what-do-I-call-it

Ian Sergeant isergean at hih.com.au
Sun Feb 24 22:49:23 GMT 2008

Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote on 24/02/2008 08:12:59 PM:

> Any ideas for what to call the RTA Safe-T-Cam gantry?

Obviously, you are not going to find it in Map Features.

It is closest to a speed_camera, but even the speed camera proposal seems
bogged down, and people are tagging speed cameras with different values,
using the amenity and highway tags.

If I were you, I would use


on a node, so the information doesn't get lost.

That makes it clear what it is, and it can be amended later if required for


More information about the Talk-au mailing list