[talk-au] Convert points to ways

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 00:04:13 GMT 2008

I would first download again and make sure there isn't a way there
now.  If you happen to download your data while some-body else is
uploading, you can end up with their nodes, but before the ways are
created.  I sometimes start an upload from JOSM, go away, come back
later and find it timed out, and finish it then.  This could be a few
hours apart, if I'm busy at the time. I'm sure it's happened to others
as well.

I can't help you with joining the nodes, I'm afraid.