[talk-au] Convert points to ways

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 9 04:13:55 GMT 2008

Mike,

I used the Yahoo Aerial Photography availaible in both Potlatch and JOSM (via the YMS plugin) and manually traced the rivers. Rivers are the easiest thing to actually see in aerial photographs and can usually be traced even when the hi-res photos are not available outside of the main urban areas. I find the Landsat satellite images are to low resolution and do not seem to be georeferenced properly.

Regards,
Brent.