[talk-au] Convert points to ways

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:05:08 GMT 2008

Hi.

It is the Manilla River between Split Rock dam and the Namoi River. Given it
is not a big stretch, I think I'll just delete the nodes and re-trace it as
a way.

I have done the Namoi from Lake Keepit to about Boggabri, and then where the
Namoi joins the Peel to about Tamworth. (Tricky to see it in town from the
satellite photo.)

Tamworth streets were done by survey when I was up there over Christmas. (I
am Ebenezer in OSM BTW.)

 - Ben.

--
Ben Kelley