[talk-au] Kangaroo Island SA

info at 4x4falcon.com info at 4x4falcon.com
Thu Jun 5 05:28:03 BST 2008

Hi All,

I notice someone has been mapping some of the roads on Kangaroo Island.

If they are on this mailing list can you please put some source tags on.

The reason I ask is we are intending on visiting Kangaroo Is. in august
and have every intention of covering every road using GPS log to upload to
osm.

If the roads there are already from gps it will save us some time and we
won't need to replicate your work.

However if there just traced from landsat,yahoo,etc then I'll save you
some time by not tracing them.

However keep tracing other items lakes, rivers, streams, etc.

Cheers
Ross