[talk-au] Tracing items.

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jun 6 01:50:43 BST 2008

Darrin Smith wrote:
>> So my suggestion is instead of tracing roads, trace things that can
>> not be easily surveyed.  eg railway lines, rivers, powerlines.
>
> Railway lines are easy to survey, catch a train ;)

there are a bunch of railway lines around here that are not for
passenger trains. so i have walked a couple. i need a handheld
gps instead of the big laptop and usb dongle gps =) would make
this stuff a whole lot easier.

power lines are tricky, they are not really public land, AFAICT.

cheers,

kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au