[talk-au] should we migrate to osm forum

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Jun 10 02:41:04 BST 2008

Ben Kelley wrote:
> Personally I'd prefer the forum (but I'm happy to stay with the e-mail
> list).

Forums for the most part consume a lot more time in the catching up
the same number of messages. Most require you to be a logged in member.
Most have dodgy javascript and endless banner ads =/

Email is a lot simpler and a lot faster, to manage and to read.

regards,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au