[talk-au] should we migrate to osm forum

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Jun 12 02:37:23 BST 2008

Ross Scanlon wrote:
> Agree with Liz.

Email is a lot more convenient and its a lot faster to use and check new messages.
If you don't have a mail account, get a gmail account.
Gmail deals with lists well and the groups are pretty good too.

> Two forums I do visit usually only get a visit once every two to three weeks yet I check emails and answer/reply daily.

I used to be a member of a lot of forums over the last ten years, most of those communities have now migrated to mail lists.

regards,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au