[talk-au] Australian tagging guidelines for Cycle Map

Luke Woolley woolleyknox at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:14:20 BST 2008

OK, now that I seem to have the hang of this system, i'll bring this issue to the table.

I recently added to the Wikiproject Victoria, Australia wiki page some bike route tagging guidelines using relations. I wrote that off-road routes be tagged as rcn and on-road routes as lcn.

BlueMM posted a reply suggesting that we put the guidelines up for debate. How do you guys think we should go about this?