[talk-au] secondary_link

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Sun Mar 9 07:50:59 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 18:37 +1100, Stuart Robinson wrote:
> Links are by default oneway, I think that's what the other person is
> getting at.

Ah, I didn't realise that. I don't think most of the ways in question
should be oneway, i.e. they allow both turning right from the (dual
carriageway) secondary road onto the (single carriageway) tertiary road
and vice-versa, but I could well be wrong on that -- I'll go and check
out a few of them on the ground before changing anything. Thanks for the
tip.

Cheers,

Jack.