[talk-au] wollongong

Darrin Smith beldin at beldin.org
Sun May 25 05:29:30 BST 2008

On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:41:24 +1000
Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> just been visiting wollongong (corrimal to be closer) and there are a
> few roads with crossing ways and / or joined into the connecting roads
>
> the ways are named and identified but need a little more work
>
> is this a particular problem for potlatch users ?

I can't speak for Wollongong but I've notice around Adelaide the same
thing, including some of the areas I did early on with potlach myself.
I suspect the lack of feedback in potlach with respect to these issues
is the main source of this issue, people aren't aware they're doing it
because the editor doesn't give the feedback.

--

=b