[talk-au] wollongong

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:13:16 BST 2008

Hi.

Potlatch is better at connecting up than it used to be.

It highlights the way your mouse is hovering over offering to join it up
(the mouse pointer changes too). Also it has a slight affinity for joining a
nearby way if your mouse is not quite at the exact point.

Even so every now & then I find a way where I haven't quite connected.

 - Ben.