[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party - *Possibility of postponement*

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Mon Nov 17 11:19:05 GMT 2008

Brisbane mappers

Just to let you know, I'm considering postponing the mapping party this coming 
Wednesday night. The reason is possibility of storms. If there is any chance 
of something like last night's little tempest, then the event probably won't 
work well. I am thinking that even if it is raining, it won't be particularly 

Please look out for an announcement either way tomorrow night. It will be 
influenced by discussion on the wiki and the updated forecast:


Please add your thoughts if you were planning to come.

The slightly overshadowed good news is that the meeting venue has been decided 
(I overlooked that bit of planning) – when it happens, it's outside the 
Balmoral Cinema, 162 Oxford Street, Bulimba.


More information about the Talk-au mailing list