[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party - *Possibility of postponement*

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Mon Nov 17 11:19:05 GMT 2008

Brisbane mappers

Just to let you know, I'm considering postponing the mapping party this coming
Wednesday night. The reason is possibility of storms. If there is any chance
of something like last night's little tempest, then the event probably won't
work well. I am thinking that even if it is raining, it won't be particularly
pleasant.

Please look out for an announcement either way tomorrow night. It will be
influenced by discussion on the wiki and the updated forecast:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Brisbane/Mapping_Party/2008-11#Update:_Possible_postponement

Please add your thoughts if you were planning to come.

The slightly overshadowed good news is that the meeting venue has been decided
(I overlooked that bit of planning) – when it happens, it's outside the
Balmoral Cinema, 162 Oxford Street, Bulimba.

Cheers