[talk-au] Which GPS receiver, Where to buy

Kim Hawtin kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 06:07:41 BST 2008

Liz wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Oct 2008, Stephen Hope wrote:
>> I can't make it, unfortunately.  I have a previous engagement.
>
> Ditto
>
> Well actually, Kangaroo Island won, and that's where I'll be
>
> I'd be pleased to meet some osm'ers one day

Praps there needs to be a mapping party or OSM-fest or OSM-pub/cafe/dinner
thing in SA then ?

Maybe we could also work in something with the FreeRunner guys,
many of them were interested in GPS trailing action given their new
shiny toys have a GPS in them =) I've had a couple ask me recently
about how they can contribute.

cheers,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
kim.hawtin at adelaide.edu.au