[talk-au] Kangaroo Island Mapping tour

Roy Rankin rrankin at ihug.com.au
Wed Oct 15 21:08:04 BST 2008

Being one of the OSM'ers on this trip, not only did we have an excellent
bicycle ride but also got about 500 km of tracks on K.I. much of it on
currently unmapped roads.

In addition, I collected about 3000 km of tracks between Sydney and Cape
Jervis which has allowed me to add a number of new roads in southern NSW
, including a missing section of the Riverina Highway between Albury and
Finley, and roads along the Murray east of Albury. These tracks are also
allowing me to upgrade many others roads to survey status.