[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Tue Oct 21 23:19:21 BST 2008

I think this duty befell on me for being late to the first one …

It's on again! Huge! Huge!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Brisbane/Mapping_Party/2008-11

I urge Brisbane mappers and visitors to participate in wikiplanning the
November mapping party. As the first order, please help me to pick a date that
suits the most people.

As your second priority, fill in other details and thoughts – that's less work
for me.

Looking forward to doing this again with more participants.

And a big thanks to David for organising the difficult inaugural party. More of
these should be taking place around the country.

Cheers - Hugh