[talk-au] Road numbers in Garmin

Sean 4ey0llz02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:49:51 BST 2008

G'Day Diego

I see your post has been hijack and gone off in another direction.  It
should have made as a new thread guys.  Anyway to answer your question
the answer is yes.  People are adding this data when they map out these
roads so it is there.  It is just a matter of telling the compiler to
add it in.  If your making them yourself you will have to give a bit
more info on how you are making them.  If your downloading them from a
site just shoot off a email to site owner.  Ask them if they can add
them in.

Sean