[talk-au] Second Brisbane mapping party

Hugh Barnes list.osm at hughbris.com
Mon Oct 27 13:25:49 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008, 08:19:21, Hugh Barnes did write:
> I think this duty befell on me for being late to the first one …
>
> It's on again! Huge! Huge!
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Brisbane/Mapping_Party/2008-11
>
> I urge Brisbane mappers and visitors to participate in wikiplanning the
> November mapping party. As the first order, please help me to pick a date
that suits the most people.

If I get no objections by tomorrow, it looks like I will just decree that
Wednesday October 19 is it.

Even if you're not sure, it would be reassuring to get a little more interest.
I had a call yesterday from someone from out of town who is interested in
coming along. I thought specifically mentioning visitors to Brisbane in my
announcement was a bit of a stretch, but there you go…

Cheers