[talk-au] diary entry with interesting visualization of users contributions

bluemm1975-osm at yahoo.com bluemm1975-osm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 07:09:46 GMT 2008

Hi geharper,

I just found out that you can setup the RSS feeds so they ignore all of your own changes (why do I want to be notified of my own changes??). Go to any area, select users, select yourself and then "Add opposite". Then the RSS links will of changed to filter out yourself.

BlueMM

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011