[talk-au] Google nearly up to date

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:53:06 BST 2008

"I photographed the map in the park (on a big resolution).
That road could be Manning Street. "

I'm not sure but I suspect that if a local council publishs a map (even
using our money), they still retail copyright on it.
It's a shame since they usually get the namings correct.

Google street view shows the backs of your "no left turn" signs in
maybe-manning street. It also shows the front of the no right turn signs
that I thought I remembered on Monteagle street and they are even just
readable, if you squint a bit.

Still, I won't map the no right turn bit till I get a chance to read the
live signs again.