[talk-au] Google nearly up to date

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:09:06 BST 2008

"Still got to map the road to the school and a couple of other tracks - and
all
in a village so small the lady in the post office was looking forward to
meeting two new people who had moved to town."

The GSV of Rogerson lane shows it looking relatively new, can't see any
bullet holes yet :-)
I can only find Yass council records of it back to March 2007 so I guess
Mawby Lane disappeared a few years ago.

Well I'll be dammed, I've driven past John Gilberts Grave so many time on my
trips to/from Adelaide and never knew it was there.
Actually I'd never heard of John Gilbert either.  Next time this is a must
stop and read event - Thanks Liz