[talk-au] Cabonne Shire Roads

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:20:42 BST 2009

Liz Wrote
"and this is the very nice reply from Cabonne Shire

For our purposes we refer to it as Canowindra Road and that is the name that

has been used for rural addressing purposes.
"

Hi Liz,

Will the council agree to us using this unofficial name in OSM?.

I think that we should try to engage every council in the land with a
supposedly innocuous question about road naming and OSM, in the attempt ot
get them interested in the project.

I will either e-mail or write to Queanbeyan Council with the vitally
important question as to whether OSM should have a Magruerita Street or a
Margeurita Street.  They'll probably think I'm daft but they will have to
fix the signs and will probably have a look at OSM as well.

Nick