[talk-au] Need help wording flyier

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 13:21:53 BST 2009

--- On Sat, 1/8/09, b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au <b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au> wrote:

> Are there any 4WD areas in your region
> which have more detail in OSM than on Gmaps or Government
> drawn maps?

I've drawn some near Gympie I've been on, and there is a fair few going west but nothing near Nambour.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-26.1517&lon=152.5131&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

Most of these roads are either wrong on google maps or just don't show at all.

http://osm.org/go/ueTJ9nnc-

This is inside a national park, not sure where the boundaries are so I haven't filled the area.

Someone else has been mapping in some near Rainbow Beach...

http://osm.org/go/ueTw6Oe

> appear on no other map. http://osm.org/go/uYusKAgj--

Thanks for that, gives me some nice examples to give the 4wd guys to aim for :)