[talk-au] newbie Potlatch question

John Henderson jhen at talk21.com
Mon Aug 3 04:07:16 BST 2009

I've been reading this list for a while, and hope it's the right place
to ask newbie questions.

As a beginner, I've been mapping local roads, cycle paths, footpaths and
things with Potlatch without any real problems.  Usually, I've been
uploading gpx files from a Garmin 76 CSx.

But I can't see how to enter information based on lat/long, and which
isn't in the Garmin's gpx files.  These will generally be waypoints I've
marked, like the position where road surface changes from sealed to
unsealed.

How do you do get that sort of information in?