[talk-au] Australian Rendering

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 14:17:22 BST 2009

--- On Mon, 3/8/09, b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au <b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au> wrote:

> surface=unpaved and 4WD only :).

Ahh yea...

> I'll look into surface=unpaved after I've got a
> major uni assignment out of the way. Ash also mentioned
> rendering railway platforms.

railway=platform now renders, Ash took those posts off list.

Also I found a bench image on the wiki, looks ok...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/images/9/9c/Park_bench.svg

> Can't think of anything which hasn't been mentioned
> on the list before though, if that's what you're
> asking.

Just trying to come up with a suitable todo list, think we should move this to the wiki to keep track of what's done and what needs to be done.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Aussie_Mapnik_Style_Changes