[talk-au] posters/banners

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:54:15 BST 2009

That looks good, but...

penStreetMap

It's not obvious to the layman that the magnifying glass is supposed to be
an O.  And because pen is a common word many people will misread this as
penStreetMap which makes about as much sense as OpenStreetMap if you've
never heard of either.

I'd strongly discourage using the magnifying glass as an O, it can fail too
easily.

Matt Amos is the original designer of the logo, perhaps he has a view on
this.  I'm copying him.

Etienne