[talk-au] long distance bus route

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 05:25:27 BST 2009

--- On Sun, 9/8/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> this is going to need a bit of
> organisation and collaboration more than normal
> I was putting in stuff from Lameroo last night and I had
> photographed a bus
> stop on the Albury to Adelaide route
> I can't make a relation yet for this bus route as I have
> one bus stop on it
> so has anyone any suggestions how to start recording
> this?so far I have put it
> in as a bus stop only

I asked about this in June:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2009-June/001700.html

I'm not sure if I did it right or not, probably not as it was some of the earlier things I attempted to map. I mapped a relation for the Inverell to Tamworth Countrylink Bus Service.

That reminds me, as I should get round to adding the other bus stops in.