[talk-au] OSM representation in Australia

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 07:37:37 BST 2009

Perhaps I should clarify a few points, this could be seen in the same light as any local sports or scouting club, the club focuses on the main activity and the legal entity is a means to an end, or in their cases a way to get public liability insurance.

Also we can probably borrow an accountant to deal with any/all paper work.

If anything I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to achieve an outcome, the outcome needs a legal entity of some sort, a local entity would be one way, another is to go via OSMF although I don't know how much or how willing they would be either.