[talk-au] Marking non-existent roads...

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 04:25:38 BST 2009

--- On Tue, 11/8/09, b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au <b.schulz.10 at scu.edu.au> wrote:

> The UBD printed maps have a marking
> called "untrafficable road" (or something to that
> effect). Basically it's a designation for roads which
> are gazetted but don't exist.

A quick search comes up with untrafficable & non-trafficable road :)

I don't really mind which way things go in terms of naming, but I really think it's important to include the errata of other maps so people don't waste their time mapping things that don't exist or never existed.

> There's a creek which runs through there, along with a
> ~10m high cliff face on the Northern side. I used to live in
> Knox Ave and spent much of my childhood exploring the bush
> around there.

Why haven't you marked in the creek and cliff face? :)