[talk-au] [OSM-talk] How to tag giant acorn?

Diego Molla-Aliod diego.molla-aliod at mq.edu.au
Thu Aug 13 02:40:04 BST 2009

Isn't the tag tourism:attraction meant for this?

Diego

Subject: [OSM-talk] How to tag giant acorn?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009
From: Kate <maps2wiki at gmail.com>
To: openstreetmap <talk at openstreetmap.org>

At the last DC mapping party in Silver Spring, Maryland, I came across
a giant acorn that should be marked on OSM, but not sure the best way
to tag it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmf164/3814667470/

Also, how we should tag attractions like the world's largest
strawberry in Strawberry Point, Iowa:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/salad/strawberry.html

-Kate

<<

--
Do you want to know what is going on in Language Technology in
Australia and New Zealand? Join ALTA -- http://www.alta.asn.au/

  This message is intended for the addressee named and may
  contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended
  recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.  Views expressed
  in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
  necessarily the views of Macquarie University.
Diego MOLLA ALIOD                                 diego at ics.mq.edu.au
Department of Computing               http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~diego
Macquarie University