[talk-au] Australian_Road_Tagging - unclassified

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 02:27:51 BST 2009

--- On Thu, 13/8/09, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> Rather than change now, which doesn't
> represent what we have on the map
> I was intending to hold changes until something came out of
> the general
> discussion
> which is finally settling down to analysis of the arguments
> and the real
> reasons for dispute

Well this is what I was asking comments for the other day and it didn't really get discussed properly.

Has what I changed it to put it much out of line with it's current usage, rural roads are tagged generally unclassified, I don't think they should be tagged as residential except in a few exceptions such as a housing develop that isn't near a town.

> so could you revert that please John?

Unlike the map data anyone can revert a change.