[talk-au] Fwd: [OSM-talk] How to tag giant acorn?

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 11:07:19 BST 2009

--- On Thu, 27/8/09, Sam Couter <sam at couter.id.au> wrote:

> My laptop is lower powered than yours and JOSM works okay.
> You need the
> Sun JRE, it won't work with OpenJDK. The only command line
> options I use
> are to set the HTTP proxy.

I run JOSM on my eeePC just fine, it's underclocked because it's only a 7" version and I didn't bother to clock it at the speed the cpu can run at.

As for OpenJDK I couldn't even see the main screen at all, let alone use it.

Also the OP said something about Atom CPU? I've no idea how that compares to intel chips.