[talk-au] What to tag Rays Lane?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:08:12 GMT 2009

2009/12/1  <cam_daw at fastmail.fm>:
> I've tagged that section of road that's overgrown as being: disused =
> yes

I would tag that highway=disused, since this is more consistent with
railway=disused etc.

> Also, what's the best thing to do when you've discovered that 2 ends of
> the same road have slightly different spellings on their physical road
> signs?

You can guess at which is correct, you can split the way and tag the
ends with the different names, you can pester the council responsible
to find out if the signs are correct and/or report the problem to
them.