[talk-au] Blanchetown

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Dec 5 21:23:07 GMT 2009

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009, John Henderson wrote:
> > There is a lot of empty space in real life in that district.
>
> True, but compare these for an example of what I mean:
>
> http://www.whereis.com/sa/waikerie?id=21ADA5CC8AE6F4
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-34.1803&lon=140.017&zoom=14&layers=B000F
>TF
>
> John
yes I took a circuit around Waikerie once  - that's the loop. I also went
around some back streets, but it was in the pen and paper recording days and i
can't make sense of the trace and the notes.
This Christmas Peter and I will be visiting Adelaide, so if we make one trip
via the Sturt we could map one town / village reasonably well.
Pre-plan and we'll have a virtual mapping party on the Sturt Highway.