[talk-au] Blanchetown

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:27:08 GMT 2009

I'll be driving from Canberra to Adelaide on December 22nd.

Normally I would turn left at Balranald but I coulf just go straight ahead
and maybe survey Paringa and stay overnight at Renmark.

On the way out  (Jan 3) I could do a little bit more... I was contemplating
Manangatang but someone seems to be covering that one, so I cound head out
back MIldura wayas well.

I'd like to visit Coota(bloody)mundra on the way back since I'm convinced
that there a a lot of small streets taht have been missed.

BTW, my new years resolution is to survey Gundagai. It's a total discrace,
It was traced and has never been visited and SURVEYED properly.