[talk-au] Blanchetown

Mark Pulley mrpulley at lizzy.com.au
Wed Dec 9 12:57:11 GMT 2009

On 08/12/2009, at 12:27 AM, Nick Hocking wrote:

> BTW, my new years resolution is to survey Gundagai. It's a total
> discrace,  It was traced and has never been visited and SURVEYED
> properly.

I did some GPS traces of some streets in Gundagai in November, but I
haven't had the chance to add the data yet (I've been busy with my one-
person mapping party of Flinders Island - I've almost finished!). I
didn't go through Cootamundra (took a couple of back roads that hadn't
been done yet).

Mark P.
"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I
would care to
  go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I
could pay my
  phone bill on time."
  (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")