[talk-au] Fwd: Re: [OSM-talk] Why PD is not better for business

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:11:10 GMT 2009

2009/12/11 Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net>:
> so we don't need imported data?

Ok Paul, when you have enough time and energy to map 34,218 kilometres
(21,262 mi) of coastline (excluding all offshore islands) of Australia
let us know, in the mean time we will be making do with the imported
data we have.

We also don't have access to aerial imagery except a small fraction of
the 7.8 million sq km of land mass, although with your help/donations
I'm sure we could possibly get some more.

In short put your money where your mouth is.