[talk-au] Australia BP service station dataset - suitable for bulk import?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:08:13 GMT 2009

2009/12/14 John Henderson <snowgum at gmx.com>:
> Ross Scanlon wrote:
>
>> fuel:e10 = yes
>>
>> Replaces 91 octane at lots of BP servos.
>>
>> At least they have 95, 98 and lpg which suits me as the truck really does not like e10.
>
> Interesting.  Personally, I use e10 in my '97 Pulsar almost always, even
> though Nissan say not to.  I've never had a problem with drivability or
> with the fuel or intake system.

Most cars made after the mid-80s in the US had to be capable of
ethernol based fuels, I'm guessing that most cars built since will be
capable of ethernol since the US is such a large market etc. The main
problem as I understand it is with the fuel line, due to alcohol
eating away unsuitable rubber/plastic.